Chrysler Dodge Jeep WIN wireless ignition module repair rebuild

Good day my name is Walton Guerrero and I'm going to explain a little bit about the problem people are having with the wheel module which is you insert the far bit remote into the dash and you get no light on the instrument panel.

Once you send us your module whether you send it with next a priority or you send it to us regular mail once we receive it we'll return it to you in your selected shipping method.

On the slow process you can take anywhere from ten to ten days from the time you send it to us from the time you receive it back from us on the fast process you can take anywhere from two to three days for you to receive it back to you once you send to us and we'll return it to you already repaired the main issue that these modules are having is you put the puppet into the ignition you turn it and you get the blank screen.

Once you or your dealership determines that the public is a problem all you need to do is remove the fabric from the vehicle and then it was for repair now a lot of people will go as far as removing the back cover and looking inside the secretary to see if there's anything they can fix or there's anything loose please do not go past this point as you may damage or render the unit useless if you remove and break some of the components or circuit boards on this will much out of 100 modules that when we see we're able to fix about 98% of the modules meaning that once you get it back you'll get it back plug it in and the vehicle will start out of the other 2% 1% is there was nothing wrong with the module and the other 1% the module was not repairable.

Chrysler Dodge Jeep WIN wireless ignition module repair rebuild

YT Stats Views: 0 Likes: 0 Dislikes: 0